Halloween Spooktacular

14429113_10210523280579876_187534853_n

The third annual Kathi Daley Books Halloween Spooktacular begins on October 23 and runs through Halloween. I’m super excited about the lineup this year. I think we are going to have a Spooktacular good time. For any of you who may have missed it here is the lineup. I will post specific times on the event page for each date.

October 23 – Kathi Daley Intro to Murder Mystery Dinner Party
followed by Brooke Blogs from 1 – 4 EST.
 canstock7024009
J R Pearson
Catherine Bruns
Annette Dashoffy
Susan Bernhardt
 canstock70240092
October 25 – Girl With Book Lungs
Jenna – to kick things off!
Chrystle Fiedler
Diane Harman
Janice Peacock
Vicki Delany –
Jane Firebaugh –
Party Wrap up –
 canstock7024009
October 28 – Kathi Daley and Melanie Jackson.
 canstock70240092
Nicole Garcia –
D.F.Jones-
Linda Joyce-
Linda Thomas-Sundstrom-
Kris Lynn-
canstock70240092
October 31 – The grand prize winner from the murder mystery will be announced and everyone is encouraged to pop in and wish all the readers who attended a Happy Halloween.
PUMPKINS IN PARADISE front
In other Halloween News, Pumpkins in Paradise is on sale for $.99 starting today. Henery Press doesn’t do sales as often as I do so if you want a new and improved copy of the book now would be a good time to grab it. It is available for Kindle, Nook, ibooks, and Kobo. Here is the Kindle link: http://amzn.to/2eeUrwM

To be entered to win a $15 Amazon gift card comment below and let me know if you plan to attend the Spooktacular and who you are most excited to meet and chat with.

24 thoughts on “Halloween Spooktacular

1. Missy VanHoose says:

I am planning to attend. I’m very excited it looks like alot of great authors lined up some I’m familiar with and some Ive never heard of. I hope to learn about the new authors and getting to know what they have available to read. You always through a great party 🎉.
    Have a great day!!

2. I plan on attending. I am excited to be able to talk to Dianne Harmon. It is a phenomenal line-up and there are many author’s names that are new to me.I will enjoy touching base with the authors I have already met.It’s going to be a good time.

3. I am definitely planning to attend and have a ball!! It’s like going to a Halloween party every day and I always have so much fun! I love learning about new authors and books as well! Amazing lineup for this year!! 🙂

4. Barbara Tobey says:

I will try to be there. I look forward to meeting the few authors whose work I haven’t read. So many familiar names that I could not select one as my special one.

5. Jayme says:

I’ll be attending 🙂
    I’m excited to chat with Barbara Early and learn more about her since she will be on the train with us next year!!

I’ll be attending that is for sure and there are so many authors that i would love to chat with terry moran,tonya kappes, krista davis to just name a few wonderful setup so excited!

7. Valerie Rogers says:

I will be attending! Looking forward to it! This will be the first one I’ve taken part in. There are so many authors I can’t wait to chat with. Some I already know, and some are new. Love meeting new authors! And you can never have too many books! Thanks for this opportunity!

8. Kathleen Costa says:

I am definitely attending the Spooktacular event! I have already set up my organizer for the ‘Murder Mystery Dinner Party.” Thanks, Kathi, for being such a fun, generous soul!

9. Linda Herold says:

Yes I plan on attending your Spooktacular event! I am looking forward to Lexi Post among many others! Thanks for all your efforts!!

10. Candace knight says:

I plan on attending as much as I can. I am excited to chat with everyone. I love Facebook parties. I can stay home and still be social.

11. Amanda B. says:

I am planning to attend and look forward to gathering the clues! I see a lot of authors on the list whose books are in my TBR pile (Krista Davis, Terrie Moran, Ritter Ames, Diane Harman, Connie Archer) and several that I am already fans of (Catherine Bruns, Tonya Kappes, and of course, you!). It’s always fun to meet “new” authors at these events and I inevitably end up adding new books to my wish list.

12. Peggy Hyndman says:

I’m excited and planning to attend the party! It looks like you have a lot of great authors lined up. There are quite a few I’m not familiar with and hope to learn more about them and their books. I’m most excited to meet and chat with you, Susan O’Brien, Meg Muldoon, Jenny Kales, Ritter Ames, Celeste Burke, Diane Harman, Catherine Bruns, Julie Mulhern, Janice Peacock, Barbara Early, Vicki Delany, Jane Firebaugh, Terrie Moran, and Linda Reilly. Thank you for putting together this awesome event!

13. Marihelen Ligon says:

I will definitely be there. It sounds like tons of fun and there are way too many wonderful authors to pick just one. I hope to “meet” and interact with as many as possible. Your events are always spectacular!!

14. Michele Hayes says:

I plan to attend as long as I can, but I’m flying to Sydney, Australia, on Thursday so will miss quite a bit of it. I enjoy meeting new authors so I hope to catch up with some the first few days.

15. Vicki Highley says:

I plan to attend. Since, there will be some authors I haven’t heard of or read, I am really exciting to here from them and about them and the books they write.

16. Debra Woloson says:

I am planning on coming to the Halloween Spook tabular. This will be my first and really I am just excited about the event period. I will try to plan my days to say hello at least, but I have some things scheduled that I just can’t not miss. But I would enjoy meeting most of these nice authors who are willing to spend their time with us. I know I do want to find out how Diane Vallere is doing. I got to meet her in Houston a couple of months ago when she was on a book tour.
    I know this is a lot of work for you and these nice people. Thank you for the time and effort.

17. Patricia B. Ellson says:

Hello! I am going to attend as much as I am able – have never done one of these before and I’m excited to see how they work and to meet all you fabulous people. I’m most interested in meeting YOU Kathi Daley, I’ve just started the Zoe Donovan series and I can’t believe how many books you have written in a relatively short time period! Awesome in the truest sense of the word.