Giving Thanks

kathi-christmas-spruce

Today is the last Friday before Thanksgiving so I am taking a moment to thank you all for being a part of my life. I feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people who support and encourage me as I take this journey through life. I want to thank my family who have always been there for me, my group members who hang out at the Kathi Daley Books Group Page and offer suggestions about anything and everything, my readers who purchase and enjoy my books, which allows me to work full time as an author, the folks at Henery Press for being so awesome and easy to work with, my self publish team which includes my editor Randy Ladenheim-Gil, proofreader Peggy Hyndman, cover designer Jessica Fisher, tech guy Bruce Curran, review team (too many to mention but you know who you are), recipe contributors, and the bloggers who get the word out and help promote the stories that are stomping around in my head.

charlie-santa-hatshutterstock_140997460

This blog is short and sweet since I am on a deadline today but sometimes short and sweet is the best combination. Comment below with what you are thankful for. I will randomly choose one comment to win a $15 Amazon Gift Card.  shutterstock_111129125

Some Helpful Links if you want to be involved.

Kathi Daley Books Group Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/569578823146850/

Candy Cane Caper Book Club: https://www.facebook.com/events/1020164241426992/

Zoe Donovan Book Club: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1653319078299533/

30 Days of Thanks Giveaway: https://www.facebook.com/kathidaleybooks/

Beyond the Book with Tonya and Kathi: https://www.facebook.com/groups/111407156005890/

Cozy Characters: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1781437155457873/

Kathi Daley Recipe Exchange: https://www.facebook.com/groups/752806778126428/

54 thoughts on “Giving Thanks

1. Joann Moffat says:

I am thankful for my wonderful family and Friends, I am also thankful for the authors who fuel my love for reading and take me to some great places and introduce me to some interesting people with their books. Thank you Kathi for being one of them.

I am thankful that i can talk to all of my adult kids and grandkids all over Calif by calling them on the phone as i miss them all so much.

3. Judy Tucker says:

I’m thankful that my eyesight is staying good so I can enjoy my books. I love to read.
    I’m thankful that I have family that I can pass all my books onto after reading them.

4. I am thankful for all my facebook friends and family along with all my friends and family I know in person. Plus all the wonderful new folks I am going to be working with here soon in a special needs home.

5. Laura Milburn says:

I am thankful for family. I’m extremely thankful that mom is here for another Thanksgiving when we thought she wouldn’t make it the end of the year.

6. Pamela Paterakis says:

I am thankful for my 83 year old Mother who reminds me each day that things happen for a reason so just keep living through it!

7. Jayme says:

I’m thankful for a great Friday!! Thankful that I didn’t burn my house down last night when my oven caught on fire!! Thankful for amazing authors who allow me to work for them 🙂

8. Sue C says:

I am really thankful for authors. They provide us with stress relief and many hours of escape. I am also thankful for my German Shepherd Resi, she is my best friend.

9. Ruth Nixon says:

I’m thankful for a lot of things but the most important are my three grandsons that lived with me most of their lives until Mom and daddy bought the house next door a year ago. My front door is slammed open many times a day with one, two or all three popping in. They sometimes stay a few minutes or stay for hours but everyday they are in and out.

10. Alisha Collins says:

I’m thankful for my family and friends. They are there for me and I for them through thick and thin. I’m also thankful for my fur babies for the unconditional love they give.

11. Debbie sherwood says:

I am sooo thankful for wonderful writers like you that writes these great books for us all to read if not for you we wouldn’t have them so thank you for using probably most of your life writing great books I love you all an I’m also thankful for my family whom I also love

12. Betty Paysour says:

I am thankful that my nephew just got another fiber optics job after getting laid off from his last job after 19 years. Thankfully he was only jobless for 4 weeks!

13. Peggy Hyndman says:

I am thankful for my wonderful family, Facebook fiends, and authors who fuel my love of reading and take me on fun adventures. Thank you, Kathi, for being one of them.

14. Laura says:

I am thankful just for life in general, and that God has granted me another day here, as I strive to be and do every day and not just around Thanksgiving.

15. Doward Wilson says:

I think the one thing I am most thankful for is my eyesight. My world really does revolve around reading & wouldn’t be the same without my wonderful eyes.

16. I am thankful that I family I can count own. I’ve been a single to my 4 years and have some health issues. Without my family helping, I could never make it. My kids are into sports and dance. My eleven year old daughter takes dance and plays basketball. Right now I’m gone 4 nights a week to practices. I have 10 year old twin boys and one plays basketball and football. I get in around 9 pm most nights for the last month. My married daughters take them sometimes or my Dad. I appreciate them so much. When games over lap at different schools, I always have someone to take one of them. We went straight from football games every Saturday for 2 months to basketball practice. Someone always helps when I need a break. We live 20 minutes for their school and 25 from the closest town where my daughter’s dance studio is so we can’t just drop them off. I’m also thankful my family lives 5 minutes from my house. Family is everything to my family and for that I’m grateful.

17. Barbara Hawk says:

I am thankful for my family and friends. I am also thankful for so many wonderful cozy authors who provide me with hours of entertainment! Happy Thanksgiving!

18. Mary Jane H. says:

I am thankful for you and authors like you who spend so much time on their craft so that so many of us can enjoy all the wonderful stories and books that you write!

19. Kimberly Neal says:

I am thankful for my family, my home, my bed and soft sheets and blankets, my vehicle, for God, that Jesus died for me, for our food and drink, for books, our clothes, so many blessings, I couldnt count them all but Im thankful for them all and I count as many as I can daily.

20. Linda May says:

I’m Thankful for the cousins in my life who call me to check up on how I’m doing since my Husband passed away 2 weeks ago.

21. I am very thankful for our God who daily loads me with blessings, my close and loving family, and being with them for another wonderful Thanksgiving. I am also thankful for those family members and friends who have passed on before us and the precious time we were allowed to have with them in our lives. Gone, but never forgotten… ❤

22. servedogmom says:

It is hard to feel thankful with a terribly hurting heart. Today I thank for the gift of faith: that strength, power and source within showing me the way, guiding me in the dark, making sure my faltering step, giving light for finding truth and hope for living gracefully through trials and troubled times.

23. sallycootie says:

I am thankful for friends and family, including all the wonderful friends I have through blogs and posts because of our mutual love of books and reading.